We present you 40 most uplifting short inspirational quotes about life and success and sayings to serve your motivational and self-development needs without consuming much of your time.
I love quotes. Of course, who doesn’t? Right!
No matter how joyous, depressed, demotivated and lonely i am feeling, i always rely on these short encouraging words to cater all these needs of mine. For me, they are really like the wisdom that is simply delivered.
There is rarely anyone who doesn’t love to read awesome quotes and famous sayings, but in our ultra busy schedule we often struggle to take out time for ourselves and we are always left short of ‘Chicken soup’ for our soul.
Without wasting any moment, let these short and inspiring words of wisdom traverse through you.
Short inspirational quotes about life, love and success
1. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. – George Bernard Shaw
2. The bird is powered by its own life and by its motivation. – A.P.J Abdul Kalam
3. Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game. – Donald Trump
4. I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying. – Michael Jordan
RELATED: 10 Strong Ways To Bounce Back And Win When Life Knocks You Down
5. I couldn’t find the sports car of my dreams, so I built it myself. – Ferdinand Porshe
ALSO READ: 60 FINEST INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES ABOUT LIFE AND STRUGGLES
6. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston Churchill
ALSO READ :– Top 25 Kick-ass motivational quotes for students
7. What drives success, and the most successful students, is internal motivation. – Vivienne Ming
8. But man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not defeated. – Ernest Hemingway
9. A champion needs a motivation above and beyond winning. – Pat Riley
RELATED: 40 Quotes About Future And New Beginning To Keep You In High Spirits
10. Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. – Les Brown
11. Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real. – Tupac Shakur
Also read:- Quotes about living your life to the fullest and in the moment
12. Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality. – Malala Yousafzai
13. The power of imagination makes us infinite. – John Muir
14. A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work. – Colin Powell
15. All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination. – Earl Nightingale
ALSO READ:- 30 Inspirational Quotes About Journey Of Life And Destination
16. A smile is happiness you’ll find right under your nose. – Tom Wilson
17. Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul. – Henry Ward Beecher
18. I do believe that if you haven’t learnt about sadness, you cannot appreciate happiness. – Nana Mouskouri
19. There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. – George Sand
RELATED: Top 30 Quotes On Togetherness And Being Together Forever
20. Keep your face always toward the sunshine—and shadows will fall behind you. – Walt Whitman
21. Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own. – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
ALSO READ: 43 MOST FUNNY QUOTES ABOUT LOVE AND MARRIAGE YOU WILL EVER READ
22. I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work. – Thomas A Edison
23. Joy is prayer; it is strength: joy is love; joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls. – Mother Teresa
24. Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort. – Franklin D Roosevelt
30 Enlightening Quotes On Authenticity – Be Original, Don’t Die As A Copy
25. Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success. – Virat Kohli
26. Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come. – Dwayne Johnson
27. There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. – Colin Powell
28. Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen. – Wayne Huizenga
29. A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life. – Charles Darwin
30. Work like you don’t need the money, love like you’ve never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. – Randell G Leighton
31. To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. – Oscar Wilde
32. You get in life what you have the courage to ask for. – Oprah Winfrey
33. In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. – Abraham Lincoln
34. The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters. – Audrey Hepburn
35. Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude. – Zig Ziglar
36. Find a place inside where there’s joy, and the joy will burn out the pain. – Joseph Campbell
37. Life is too short, and the time we waste in yawning never can be regained. – Stendhal
38. Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye. – Helen Keller
39. Jump, and you will find out how to unfold your wings as you fall. – Ray Bradbury
40. Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow. – Helen Keller
We hope you liked our collection of short inspirational quotes. If yes, then please share them and spread the good words 🙂
Love these quotes! Number 35 by Zig Ziglar is my favorite: Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.
40 Great quotes and wonderful images. Love them all.
Thanks for this compilation. I especially love 13. The power of imagination makes us infinite. – John Muir
Great Quotes, so inspiring. Keep it up the great work!
Great quotes collected by you. Design quotes in the poster are really amazing. It is easy to read and makes it interesting. when I am in trouble I feel positiveness when reading your article. This one gives me extra energy for a stay motivated in my life
I am really thankful to you for sharing such a motivational post. I will wait for next post.
Thanks a lot for your kind words 🙂
Great quotes! Number 29 is my favorite.
Thanks Asad. 🙂
Nice, motivating , keep it up
Thanks Rajesh. Hope the same for you 🙂