If you are among the 90% of the people who are merely passing and counting days rather than living their life to the extremes, then we are sure these quotes about living your life to the fullest and in the moment help them to look beyond their inner fears and self-created disabilities.
Most of the time we are either stuck in the memories, guilt and sorrows of the past or in the worries of the future, isn’t it? We barely notice the good things here in the present, we have almost forgotten how it is like to live in the moment.
And when nothing works out, we go on blaming the life and circumstances for our present situation. For us, life is stuck between the long and short breaths. Call it our self created fears or inability to come out of our comfort zone, we have wrapped ourselves with the false beliefs and myths, and continue go on living our life the way it is, rather than unwrapping ourselves to our true potential and opportunities which life throws at us.
It’s high time we should live our life to the fullest and learn to live in the moment before it gets too late. “Now” is the moment you have with you. Live it like you own it…
Let’s being with these best quotes about living your life to the fullest and in the moment.
1. “The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
2. “You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island of opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land; there is no other life but this.” ― Henry David Thoreau
3. “The fear is simply because you are not living with life, You are living in your mind.” ― Sadhguru
4. “Live life for the moment because everything else is uncertain!” ― Louis Tomlinson
5. “If there’s one thing I learned, it’s that nobody is here forever. You have to live for the moment, each and every day . . . the here, the now.” ― Simone Elkeles
6. “Look at everything always as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time: Thus is your time on earth filled with glory.” ― Betty Smith
7. “If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath.” ― Amit Ray
8. “there’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” ― Kevin Welch
9. “Any day above ground is a good day. Before you complain about anything, be thankful for your life and the things that are still going well.” ― Germany Kent
10. “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.” ― Oprah Winfrey
11. “Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering.” ― Ida Scott Taylor
12. “When you are measuring life, you are not living it…” ― Mitch Albom
13. “As you keep your mind and heart focused in the right direction, approaching each day with faith and gratitude, I believe you will be empowered to live life to the fullest and enjoy the abundant life He has promised you!” ― Victoria Osteen
14.“Live in the moment, where everything is just right, take your time and limit your bad memories and you’ll get wherever it is you’re going a lot faster and with less bumps in the road along the way.” ― J.A. Redmerski
15. “Worry about today, tomorrow will take care of itself.” ― Tapan Ghosh,
16. “Somebody should tell us, right at the start of our lives, that we are dying. Then we might live life to the limit, every minute of every day. Do it! I say. Whatever you want to do, do it now! There are only so many tomorrows.” ― Pope Paul VI
17. “I think that the problem is that people fear so many things and they don’t live life to its fullest. And for me as an artist, if God should want me to come this Wednesday to the end of my life, so be it.” ― Criss Angel
18. “A life without cause is a life without effect.” ― Barbarella
19. “Don’t spend your days sitting around waiting for something to happen. Get outside and make it happen!Live like a warrior, be at one with nature, fearless in the moment….because this moment will never happen again so don’t waste it!” ― Karen McNair Gibbs
20. “Don’t spend so much time chasing your future that you run over your present.” ― Carlos Wallace
21. “Live In The Moment…Dance like it’s your last dance…Sing like it’s your last song…Laugh like it’s your breath…And love like it’s your last romance…Everyone isn’t given second chances so seize the moment.” ― Theresa Lewis
22. “Lost, yesterday, somewhere between sunrise and sunset, two golden hours, each set with sixty diamond minutes. No reward is offered for they are gone forever.” ― Horace Mann
23. “Live today. Not yesterday. Not tomorrow. Just today. Inhabit your moments. Don’t rent them out to tomorrow.” ― Jerry Spinelli,
24. “The power for creating a better future is contained in the present moment: You create a good future by creating a good present.” ― Eckhart Tolle
25. “Looking through the eyes and minds of the younger generation reminds us, that life doesn’t always require to be so serious all the time. Smile and live a little or even live a lot.” ― Dee Waldeck
26. “Overthinking will not empower you over things that are beyond your control. So, let it be if it is meant to be and cherish the moment.” ― Mahsati A
27. “Live to revel in just another twilight. Life may sink and disappear along with the sunset never to rise again” ― Munia Khan
28. “Wake every morning with the same feeling. Live up high and fly on top of the ceiling. I just know that I’m on my way. It doesn’t matter to me if I’m chasing the clouds away. North or South, East or West I live my life to the fullest.” ― Ana Claudia Antunes
29. “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” ― Omar Khayyam
30. “Either you let your life slip away by not doing the things you want to do, or you get up and do them.“― Roger von Oech
We hope these quotes about living your life to the fullest and in the moment inspired you to overcome all the obstacles that are halting your progress to be unstoppable. What’s your fav. quote? Tell us in the comments below.