Here are some amazing quotes about Karma to give you a better understanding and a little taste of wisdom. We hope you love them.
We all know the Newton’s theory “Every action has equal and opposite reaction”. That’s more of a scientific definition,Isn’t it? And if we add little bit of spirituality and lots of faith to it, it moulds itself into one word, i.e Karma. However, not everyone believes in that. Though being a “depends on mood” atheist, i certainly do believe in good and bad Karma.
I believe whatever we do, be it our conscious actions or unconscious deeds, it does come back to us. But whether it’s going to reward us or haunt us, totally depends on our Karma.
As ancient philosophy says, what you sow, so shall you reap. Same ways what quality of life we are going to have totally depends on our own Karma.
It’s always believed that in order to seek good results, we should focus on doing good actions. Negative actions can lead to negative consequences. It’s nothing but Karma.
We are here to spread love and positivity and to uplift the society we live in, we are not here to abuse, compare, discriminate or spread hatredness. Channel all your thoughts on positive track of life, always be ready to help your fellow beings and spread good vibes, because trust me, sooner or later it will come back to you in abundance.
Quotes About Good And Bad Karma
1. “I believe in karma, and I believe if you put out positive vibes to everybody, that’s all you’re going to get back.” ― Kesha
2. “A man is born alone and dies alone; and he experiences the good and bad consequences of his karma alone; and he goes alone to hell or the Supreme abode.” ― Chanakya
3.“Karma comes after everyone eventually. You can’t get away with screwing people over your whole life, I don’t care who you are. What goes around comes around. That’s how it works. Sooner or later the universe will serve you the revenge that you deserve.” ― Jessica Brody
4. “Treat other people’s home as you want them to respect yours because what goes around comes around.” ― Ana Monna
5. “Karma is karma. Karma is in life. You do the wrong things, you get the wrong things out of it.” ― Antonio Brown
6.“This is your karma. You do not understand now, but you will understand later. The source of pain is within your own larger expression of being.” ― H. Raven Rose
7. “Things don’t just happen in this world of arising and passing away. We don’t live in some kind of crazy, accidental universe. Things happen according to certain laws, laws of nature. Laws such as the law of karma, which teaches us that as a certain seed gets planted, so will that fruit be.” ― Sharon Salzberg
8. “All the good you do will come back to you!” ― Dada J. P. Vaswani
9. “Karma is a tricky thing. To serve Karma, one must repay good Karma to others. To serve Karma well, one must sometimes deliver bad Karma where it is due.” ― M.R. Mathias
10. “Problems or successes, they all are the results of our own actions. Karma. The philosophy of action is that no one else is the giver of peace or happiness. One’s own karma, one’s own actions are responsible to come to bring either happiness or success or whatever.” ― Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
11. “Some day people will ask me what is the key to my success…and I will simply say, “good Karma.” ― K. Crumley
12. “Everyone gets dumped and everyone gets hurt and there’s karma to love in regards to what you’ve done to other people.” ― Marina and the Diamonds
13. “Karma, when properly understood, is just the mechanics through which consciousness manifests.” ― Deepak Chopra
14. “If you give a good thing to the world, then over time your karma will be good, and you’ll receive good.” ― Russell Simmons
15.“You made your own bed, and now curse others for putting you there.” ― Wesley Chu
16. “always do good karma and forget it.
dont recall or calculate your good karma.
always recall and calculate or bad karma and turn into good karmas” ― dr nirali
17. “I’m probably my biggest critic. I worry that if you spend any quality time reveling in good things then karma will slap you upside the head, so I try to stay as even keel as I’m able.” ― Neil Patrick Harris
18. “He and his fate walk together,
Master and Slave.
In which order,
only time and action tell.” ― Vijay Fafat
19. “Every action of our lives touches on some chord that will vibrate in eternity.” ― Edwin Hubbel Chapin
20. “Do good and good will follow you.” ― Author Unknown
21. “Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven.” ― Mary Baker Eddy
22. “Every time you do a good deed you shine the light a little farther into the dark. And the thing is, when you’re gone that light is going to keep shining on, pushing the shadows back.” ― charles de lint
23. “According to the Sutras, evil deeds result in hardships and good deeds result in blessings.” ― Bodhidharma
24. “By each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.” ― David Mitchell
25. “Karma is not just about the troubles, but also about surmounting them.” ― Rick Springfield
26. “There’s a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone.” ― Sylvester Stallone
27. “But life inevitably throws us curve balls, unexpected circumstances that remind us to expect the unexpected. I’ve come to understand these curve balls are the beautiful unfolding of both karma and current.” ― Carre Otis
28. “I think the best explanation for karma I’ve ever heard was that karma is kind of like a box. When you do something good, you put it in the box. When you do something bad, you put it in the box. Periodically, you’ll reach into the box and pull something out. If you do more good things, you increase your chances of getting something good out of the box. If you do bad things frequently, you’re more likely to get something less than ideal out of the box.”
29. “Every action has equal and opposite reaction. This is law of the universe and spares none. Wrong done and injustice inflicted is paid back in the same coin. No one has escaped justice of the universe. It is only a matter of time.” ― Anil Sinha
30. “Cultivate your craft. Water it daily, pour some tender loving care into it, and watch it grow. Remember that a plant doesn’t sprout immediately. Be patient, and know that in life you will reap what you sow.” ― J.B. McGee
What are your favourite quotes about Karma? Tell us in the comment below 🙂