Out of all the loner quotes i have ever read, this has always been my favourite one; Loner wolves walk alone. It always made me wonder, how walking alone and being a loner can bring positive changes to someone’s life. If we go by social rules and people’s perceptions, loneliness bring no good to the life and we should always surround ourselves with good people and the ones we love.
Afterall, being alone is considered as a symbol of ‘lack of love’, ‘lack of friends’ and ‘lack of life’, Isn’t that what most of us think? But, i want you to stop here and reprogram your definition of being lonely and being alone. Being alone doesn’t always mean to be lonely. And we need to understand the difference between them to truly reflect into our soul and to know ourselves better.
You do not need to consider yourself an alien if you enjoy being alone and if it’s hard for you to gel up with other people. Being a loner gives you an opportunity to look within and to know yourself at much deeper level, which is not possible if you are surrounded with people 24×7.
Still don’t believe me? Then go ahead and read these loner quotes. I hope they make your realise that you are not the only odd one out.
30 loner quotes to make you see the good side of being a loner
1. “I am completely a loner. In my head I want to feel I can be anywhere. There is a sort of recklessness that being a loner allows me.” — Arundhati Roy
2. “Yes, I guess you could say I am a loner, but I feel more lonely in a crowed room with boring people than I feel on my own.” — Henry Rollins
3.“Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it’s not because they enjoy solitude. It’s because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them.” — Jodi Picoult
4. “I’m a loner. I like to be alone. I’m socially awkward.” — Guillermo Diaz
5. “You only grow when you are alone.” — Paul Newman
6. “The loner who looks fabulous is one of the most vulnerable loners of all.” — Anneli Rufus
7.“Be a loner. That gives you time to wonder, to search for the truth. Have holy curiosity. Make your life worth living.” — Albert Einstein
8. “A man can be himself alone so long as he is alone … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free.” — Arthur Schopenhauer
9. “Be afraid of the quiet ones, they are the one who think….
10. “Deep in my heart I know I am a loner. I have tried to blend in with the world and be sociable, but the more people I meet the more disappointed I am, so I’ve learned to enjoy myself, my family and a few good friends.” — Steven Aitchison
11. “I finally went where everyone goes and I realized I was never missing out.” — Meraaqi
12. “If you’re lonely when you’re alone, you’re in bad company.” — Jean-Paul Sartre
13. “The time you feel lonely is the time you most need to be by yourself.” — Douglas Coupland
14. “I’m as apolitical as possible. I don’t hang out with too many people. I’m a loner. For the most part, when I show up, I read a book or work on my computer, and stay out of everybody else’s way.” — Eric Bischoff
15. “I guess I’m pretty much of a lone wolf. I don’t say I don’t like people at all but, to tell you the truth I only like it then if I have a chance to look deep into their hearts and their minds.” — Bela Lugosi
16. “Sometimes it is necessary to be lonely in order to prove that you are right.” — Vladimir Putin
17. “Dreams have only one owner at a time. That’s why dreamers are lonely.” — Erma Bombeck
18. “You might be an introvert if you were ready to go home before you left the house.” — Criss Jami
19. “The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be.” — Anne Frank
Also Read: Walking Away Quotes
20. “You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.” — Wayne Dyer
21. “Those who understand the true nature of humanity are always loners” — Dean Cavanagh
22. “No man is lonely eating spaghetti; it requires so much attention.” — Christopher Morley
23. “They say isolation drives you crazy. Sure it does – when you can’t get enough of it.” — Anneli Rufus
24. “…just because someone is a loner, it doesn’t mean they’re alone. And just because someone is alone, it doesn’t mean they’re lonely.” — Jason Daniel Chaplin
25. “Being a loner doesn’t make you lonely, but being lonely can make a loner” — Eiro Silvigne
26. “I think it’s good for a person to spend time alone. It gives them an opportunity to discover who they are and to figure out why they are always alone.” — Amy Sedaris
27. “Walk on with hope in your heart, and you’ll never walk alone” — Shah Rukh Khan
28. “If you learn to really sit with loneliness and embrace it for the gift that it is…an opportunity to get to know YOU, to learn how strong you really are, to depend on no one but YOU for your happiness…you will realize that a little loneliness goes a LONG way in creating a richer, deeper, more vibrant and colorful YOU.” — Mandy Hale
29. “I didn’t have any friends at school, didn’t want any. I felt better being alone. I sat on a bench and watched the others play and they looked foolish to me.” — Charles Bukowski
30. “My alone feels so good, I’ll only have you if you’re sweeter than my solitude.” — Warsan Shire
So what’s your fav. Loner quote? Tell us in the comments below… 🙂