Get ready to go on a nostalgic journey as your mind throws you instances from your life and its people with these soulful quotes on togetherness & bonding in family, friendships, love and marriage.
One of the most blessed instances in life is when the people you adore, cherish and love in your life stay with you forever. Through tides high and low and through happiness big and small, it is always gratifying to share any life event with these special people. Today, GoFameus celebrates the myriad aspects of bonding across dimensions and frontiers to only cherish the feeling of being together till eternity..
Quotes on togetherness in love
Love, what a beautiful emotion to have been ever shared, exerted and felt! From your special class crush to the time you celebrate your 50th wedding anniversary, what propels your life forward and keeps you sane is love. Two people can exist but for them to live, love has to fill the space that separates them. For those of you who feel togetherness is happiness, here are a few dedications from us.
1. ” Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
2. “Within each of us there is an intense need to feel that we belong. This feeling of unity and togetherness comes through the warmth of a smile, a handshake, or a hug, through laughter and unspoken demonstrations of love. It comes in the quiet, reverent moments of soft conversation and in listening.” – William R. Bradford
3. “Togetherness, passion, laughter, faith, trust, and jealousy are the essential ingredients of love.” – Shahrukh Khan
4. “Love is just a feeling of togetherness and openness in your heart….” – Ken Keyes Jr.
5. “If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart. I’ll stay there forever.”- A. A. Milne
6. ” Love is the bridge that leads from the I sense to the We, and there is a paradox about personal love. Love of another individual opens a new relation between the personality and the world. The lover responds in a new way to nature and may even write poetry. Love is affirmation; it motivates the yes responses and the sense of wider communication. Love casts out fear, and in the security of this togetherness we find contentment, courage. We no longer fear the age-old haunting questions: “Who am I?” “Why am I?” “Where am I going?” – and having cast out fear, we can be honest and charitable.” – Carson McCullers
7. “When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.” – Arrigo Boito
ALSO READ: Rumi’s Best Quotes On Love, Life And Friendship
8. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”– Lao Tzu
9. “There is no remedy for love but to love more.”– Henry David Thoreau
10. “If I had a flower for every time thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.” – Alfred Tennyson
Quotes on Family Togetherness and Family Bonding
A home without family bonding is just a house, a place of accommodation. Life is all about bonding moments with family and that is why we chose to dedicate the first set of quotes to the people who make us who we are – our family. From being pillars of support to being inspiring superheroes, it’s always the happy family that comes first before anything. Read on and dedicate a few quotes to those in your family.
1. ” Family is not an important thing. It’s everything.” – Michael J. Fox
2. “Nothing is better than going home to family and eating good food and relaxing.” – Irina Shayk
3. “You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.” – Desmond Tutu
READ ALSO: Most funny quotes on love & Marriage
4. “At the end of the day, life is about being happy being who you are, and I feel like we are so blessed to have the support system and the best family to really just support each other no matter what we’re going through.” – Kim Kardashian
5. “You need a strong family because at the end, they will love you and support you unconditionally. Luckily, I have my dad, mom and sister.” – Esha Gupta
6. “The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege.” – Charles Kuralt
7. “A real man loves his wife, and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father.” – Frank Abagnale
8. “The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.” – Richard Bach
9. “Family is a unique gift that needs to be appreciated and treasured, even when they’re driving you crazy. As much as they make you mad, interrupt you, annoy you, curse at you, try to control you, these are the people who know you the best and who love you.” – Jenna Morasca
10. “I enjoy nothing more than spending time with my loved ones, young and old, and at least once a year we get together for a formal family photograph.” – Elliott Erwitt
Quotes on togetherness in marriage and friendship
After the bonding that happens by blood, the bonding that comes by shared interests, mutual love, and simply by the presence of people you like is priceless. They are formed of marriage and friendship, made of people who come from different walks of life only to become our extended family. There can be nothing more rewarding than spending life together with the love of our life and with friends, all our wishes boil down to a simple prayer to live together forever. Here are some quotes for such people in your life.
1. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.”
– Mignon McLaughlin
2. “A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.” – Dave Meurer
3. “What greater thing is there for two human souls, than to feel that they are joined for life–to strength each other in all labor, to rest on each other in all sorrow, to minister to each other in silent unspeakable memories at the moment of the last parting?” – George Eliot
4. “But let there be spaces in your togetherness and let the winds of the heavens dance between you. Love one another but make not a bond of love: let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.” – Khalil Gibran
5. ” Love is a strange emotion. It is ever evolving. Lust is transient. With time, one realizes that love and togetherness are two different things. Very few people are lucky enough to experience the two emotions simultaneously.” – Randeep Hooda
6. “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.” – Woodrow T. Wilson
7. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You
too? I thought I was the only one.” – C.S. Lewis
8. “If You Want To Go Fast, Go Alone. If You Want To Go Far, Go Together.” – African Proverb
9. “You May Have The Greatest Bunch Of Individual Stars In The World, But If They Don’t Play Together, The Club Won’t Be Worth A Dime.” – Babe Ruth
10. “A Single Arrow Is Easily Broken, But Not Ten In A Bundle.” – Japanese Proverb
Motivational Speech on togetherness by Michael Jackson
So, what do you think? These quotes make the people in your life all the more special, right? Life is all about celebrating every moment and cherishing the very existence of the people we love. Only a true sense of bonding and love can make the world a better place and it all starts with family, friends and love!