The harsh truth of life that still stands true; it goes on. Relationships change, people change, shit happens, life doesn’t stop for anybody. It’s people like us who choose not to keep up with the pace of life and stuck in the dilemma of past, inner fears and grief. And we hope these quotes about moving on and being happy encourages you to take step towards a promising life by bidding goodbye to the things that didn’t go your ways or as planned.
Nobody deserves to live in past or cry about the things which didn’t turn out as expected. At times we don’t see it but everything that is happening to us is steering our life for good.
True! In some moments it’s hard to cope up with the past and moving on. But it’s you who have to make the choice; whether to catch up with the life or to see it passing by through a corner.
Choice is Yours!
To all the broken hearts, shattered dreams, lost hopes and unfulfilled wishes; Cheers to life!
Quotes About Moving On And Being Happy
1. “It’s time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I’d much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure” — Ernie Harwell
2. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” — Albert Einstein
3. “Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have – life itself.” — Walter Anderson
4. Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer.” — Denis Waitley
5. “You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It wont happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, ‘I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.” — Joel Osteen
6. “We don’t develop courage by being happy every day. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity” — Barbara De Angelis
7. “The great courageous act that we must all do, is to have the courage to step out of our history and past so that we can live our dreams.” — Oprah Winfrey
8. “Things end. People leave. And you know what? Life goes on. Besides, if bad things didn’t happen, how would you be able to feel the good ones?” — Elizabeth Scott
9. “Feeling sorry for ourselves is the most useless waste of energy on the planet. It does absolutely no good. We can’t let our circumstances or what others do or don’t do control us. We can decide to be happy regardless.” — Joyce Meyer
10. “Recovery begins from the darkest moment.” — John Major
11. “Take those chances and you can achieve greatness, whereas if you go conservative, you’ll never know. I truly believe what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. Even if you fail, learning and moving on is sometimes the best thing. ” —Danica Patrick
12. “It is always important to know when something has reached its end. Closing circles, shutting doors, finishing chapters, it doesn’t matter what we call it; what matters is to leave in the past those moments in life that are over.” — Paulo Coelho
13. “You can’t look back – you just have to put the past behind you, and find something better in your future.” — Jodi Picoult
14. “You attend the funeral, you bid the dead farewell. You grieve. Then you continue with your life. And at times the fact of her absence will hit you like a blow to the chest, and you will weep. But this will happen less and less as time goes on. She is dead. You are alive. So live.” — Neil Gaiman
15. “Don’t waste a minute not being happy. If one window closes, run to the next window- or break down a door. ” —Brooke Shields
16. “I can still love an ex as a person, regardless if the breakup was bad. I would never wish anything negative on them. It takes more energy to hate them than to wish them well.” — Ashley Greene
17. “A lot of people say they want to get out of pain, and I’m sure that’s true, but they aren’t willing to make healing a high priority. They aren’t willing to look inside to see the source of their pain in order to deal with it.” — Lindsay Wagner
18. “Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.” — Roy T. Bennett
19. “The power for creating a better future is contained in the present moment: You create a good future by creating a good present.” — Eckhart Tolle
20. “Keeping baggage from the past will leave no room for happiness in the future.” — Wayne L. Misner
21. “The past can teach us, nurture us, but it cannot sustain us. The essence of life is change, and we must move forward or the soul will wither and die.” — Susanna Kearsley
22. “I had to cease to mourn what could never be and make the most of what was possible. And I would begin doing that by trying to mend the hurts of the past.” — Cameron Dokey
23. “Happiness is a choice. You can choose to be happy. There’s going to be stress in life, but it’s your choice whether you let it affect you or not.” — Valerie Bertinelli
24. “As long as you hold on to your anger for the wrong man of the past, he will forever have control over your ability to be happy in the future.” Amari soul
25. “Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form.” — Rumi
26. “No matter how much you stress or obsess about the past or future, you can’t change either one. In the present is where your power lies.” — Mandy Hale
27. “Now, you lose something in your life, or you come into a conflict, and there’s gonna come a time that you’re gonna know: There was a reason for that. And at the end of your life, all the things you thought were periods, they turn out to be commas. There was never a full stop in any of it.” — Matthew McConaughey
28. “The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.” — Steve Maraboli
29. “Once you realize you deserve a bright future, letting go of your dark past is the best choice you will ever make.”— Roy T. Bennett
30. “Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.” — Gerard Way
We hope these quotes about moving on and being happy inspired you to take a step forward towards a life you deserve. After all, there’s no reason you should stuck in an endless loop of past. Life is just about moving on!