I pinned down these everything happens for a reason quotes to help you to dive into a positive perceptive of life and create a optimistic outlook for you like they did for me when everything seemed gray at a point in my life.
For most of us life has never been easy. Likewise, I also have my own share of regrets, “what if’s” and ” I wish” . Be it my career, relationships or my own journey of self awakening, everything seemed to be falling apart. Nothing seemed to be working and almost everything was filling me with bunch of regrets and complaints.
And, now when I look back at my life and the incidents , I strongly realise that every event which came as disguise was actually steering my life in the right direction. Yes! At times it’s get so damn hard to see the good in the bad, but trust me, all you need is to stay patient and let the life take its own course. And that’s the only way to get a clearer view of bigger conspiracy this universe has conspired for you.
On a daily basis, tons of events happen right in front of our eyes for the greater good but it is the naked human eye and the void-filled minds that fail to acknowledge these.
Most of us fail to look at the bigger pictures in life and sulk over temporary concerns. But in life, i believe everything happens for a reason. If you are down with a concern and need some quick logical understanding of where you stand and what life is all about, here are some reassuring quotes on everything happens for a reason.
30 Everything Happens for a Reason Picture Quotes
1. “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.” – Og Mandino
2. “Sometimes it takes a wrong turn to get you to the right place.” ― Mandy Hale
3. “I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” — Marilyn Monroe
4. “There will always be a reason why you meet people. Either you need them to change your life or you’re the one that will change theirs.” – Angel Flonis Harefa
5. “Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilised by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have – life itself.” — Walter Anderson
6. “I knew everything happened for a reason. I just wished the reason would hurry up and make itself known.” – Christina Lauren
7. “Do you believe that there are no coincidences in life? Everything happens for a reason. Every person we meet have a roll in our life, either it is big or small. Some will hurt, betray and make us cry. Some will teach us lesson, not to change us, but to make us to be a better person.” — Cynthia Rusli
8. “Miracles happen everyday, change your perception of what a miracle is and you’ll see them all around you.” — Jon Bon Jovi
9. “You can’t be brave if you’ve only had wonderful things happen to you.” — Mary Tyler Moore
10. “The world is so unpredictable. Things happen suddenly, unexpectedly. We want to feel we are in control of our own existence. In some ways we are, in some ways we’re not. We are ruled by the forces of chance and coincidence.” — Paul Auster
11. “I trust that everything happens for a reason, even if we are not wise enough to see it.” — Oprah Winfrey
12. “Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about those who don’t. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would most likely be worth it.”- Harvey Mackay
13. “I wouldn’t change anything. I think that it’s important to let things happen, and stay ‘happened’. That’s all part of the learning curve, part of fate. I’m just glad that it happened.” — Mike Peters
14. “With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.”- Wayne Dyer
15. “Thank Life For Happening, Thank Every Twist And Turn, There Is A Reason For Every Single Thing, There Is A Reason For Every Worry And Concern.” ― Dante Jannicelli
16. “Realize that if a door closed, it’s because what was behind it wasn’t meant for you.” ― Mandy Hale
17. . “I believe that the Laws of Karma do not apply to show business, where good things happen to bad people on a fairly regular basis.” — Chuck Lorre
18. “Your strength doesn’t come from winning. It comes from struggles and hardship. Everything that you go through prepares you for the next level.” ― Germany Kent
19. “The hardest thing about “everything happens for a reason” is waiting for that reason to show up.” ― Karen Salmansohn, Bounce Back Book
20. “Let your life reflect the faith you have in God. Fear nothing and pray about everything. Be strong, trust God’s word, and trust the process.” ― Germany Kent
21. “Soon, when all is well, you’re going to look back on this period of your life and be so glad that you never gave up.” ― Brittany Burgunder
22. “Remember that everything that is happening around you, good or bad, is in some way conspiring to help you.” ― Debasish Mridha
23. “Every event has a purpose and every setback its lesson. I have realized that failure, whether of personal, professional or even spiritual kind, is essential to personal expansion. It brings inner growth and a whole host of psychic rewards. Never regret your past. Rather, embrace it as the teacher that it is.” ― Robin Sharma
24. “Don’t spend your life wondering “what if” and worrying over something you have no control. What’s done is done. Looking backwards will cause you to miss out on new blessings ahead. Move on.” ― Germany Kent
25. “I am a strong believer that fate exists. That everything happens for a reason. That the people we have in our lives are in our lives without accident. We are all here for a purpose. All we have to do is believe.” ― Juansen Dizon, Confessions of a Wallflower
26. “Eventually all things fall into place. Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moments, and know EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.” — Albert Schweitzer
27. “I always say that things are meant to be and everything happens for a reason, so I don’t have any regrets.” – Kevin Pietersen
28. “Everything happens for a reason. That reason causes change. Sometimes the change hurts. Sometimes the change is hard. But in the end its all for the best.” – Ritu Ghatourey
29. “Life’s too precious, so have fun, treasure the memories, say what you want, do what you want, have no regrets and remember everything happens for a reason.” – Abhishek Tiwari
30. “Things are finally starting to calm down and be the way they’re supposed to be. I think things happen for a reason.” – Eddie Cibrian
We hope that you have found our collection of everything happens for a reason quotes amazing and positive. Whatever the problem or concern is, distance yourself from it for a while and try looking at the bigger picture in store for us. You will not just find a way out but learn something substantial. If you feel your friend or family needs to see this, make their day by sharing this with them.