We hope these Dreamer quotes about making your dreams come true help you to stand out of the crowd and took the charge of your life. Beneath every accomplishment, every Success story, every great triumph lies a Dream. Some people find their nirvana in dreaming to change the world and for some it’s just about change themselves for good.
Trust me, 80% of the people are not living their dream, they are merely serving the rest 20% dreamers to fulfil their dreams.
In this chaos most of us have forgotten the psychology of DREAM BIG, isn’t it?
Call it our fear or the society pressure, we all are wired by a narrow comfort zone and mediocre mindset. And that’s the reason most of us are stuck in a monotonous routine life that doesn’t let us to embark on our true journey.
In order to live a “Life” you have to ignore 99% reasons that are halting your progress and follow that 1% reason about making your dreams come true. There’s is not good reason why you should go with the flow. Instead, hold on to your dreams and let them channel your life to the much bigger horizons.
Dreamer Quotes About Making Your Dreams Come True
1. “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” — Ashley Smith
2. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” — Oprah Winfrey
3. “Remember your dreams and fight for them. You must know what you want from life. There is just one thing that makes your dream become impossible: the fear of failure.” — Paulo Coelho
4. “Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.” — Napoleon Hill
5. “Never stop and never sit!
Work hard and stay fit!
Success will come one day,
To those who dream and
never quit!” ― Avijeet Das
6. “Life is a dream. We wake up when we die” ― Bangambiki Habyarimana
7. “Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.” — Oscar Wilde
8. “Society often forgives the criminal; it never forgives the dreamer.” — Oscar Wilde
9. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” — Harriet Tubman
10. “Don’t give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you.” — John Wooden
11. “It’s hard because people always say, ‘Follow your dreams,’ but it’s not a perfect world, and things don’t always work out. But you’ve just got to work hard, and you can’t take things for granted.” — Stephen Colletti
12. “I’m a dreamer. I have to dream and reach for the stars, and if I miss a star then I grab a handful of clouds.” — Mike Tyson
13. “You got a dream… You gotta protect it. People can’t do somethin’ themselves, they wanna tell you you can’t do it. If you want something, go get it” – Pursuit of happyness
14. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” — H. Jackson Brown Jr.
15. “Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore.” — Lady Gaga
16. “You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us. And the world will live as one.” — John Lennon
17. “I learned this, at least, by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” — Henry David Thoreau
18. “A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.” — Nathaniel Hawthorne
19. “Dreams do come true, if only we wish hard enough. You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it.” — J.M. Barrie
20. “We all have our time machines, don’t we. Those that take us back are memories…And those that carry us forward, are dreams.” — H.G. Wells
21. “Hope is a waking dream.” — Aristotle
22. “Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.” — Anaïs Nin
23. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” — Roy T. Bennett
24. “No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true.” — Walt Disney Company
25. “It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams.” — Gabriel García Márquez
26. “Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Do not bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself.” — William Faulkner
27. “If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse.” — Walt Disney Company
28. “I used to think as I looked out on the Hollywood night — there must be thousands of girls sitting alone like me, dreaming of becoming a movie star. But I’m not going to worry about them. I’m dreaming the hardest.” — Marilyn Monroe
29. “If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.” — Henry David Thoreau
30. “We dance for laughter, we dance for tears, we dance for madness, we dance for fears, we dance for hopes, we dance for screams, we are the dancers, we create the dreams.” — Albert Einstein
We hope these dreamer quotes motivates you to follow your dreams and live the life you always wanted. Never settles in less than you think you deserve.