“I wish if I could turn back time and go back to my teen-days”. That’s all I was thinking while choosing the best inspirational quotes for teens in this post.
From one-sided crush to daunting boring lectures to endless chitchat with friends and what not, we all have passed through this phase. Rarely there will be anyone who doesn’t miss his/her teenage. We all have sweet and sour memories which still bring a smile on our face the moment they strike our head.
It’s the age where our dreams start taking shapes, our life’s wheel starts turning and cupid hits us straight into the heart. So, I thought what can be better than creating an awesome collection of inspirational quotes for teens and for the ‘EX-teens’, to revive their teenage dream.
Teenage celebrities quotes:
We are talking about teenage quotes. So, how can we afford to miss the inspirational quotes of the teen star celebrities.
2. “Anything that you can shock somebody with. The only way to change something is to shock it. If you want your muscles to grow, you have to shock them. If you want society to change, you have to shock them.” – Jaden Smith
3. “No matter what you look like or think you look like, you’re special and loved and perfect just the way you are.” Ariel Winter
4. ” I’d imagine the whole world was one big machine. Machines never come with any extra parts, you know. They always come with the exact amount they need. So I figured, if the entire world was one big machine, I couldn’t be an extra part. I had to be here for some reason. ” Asa Butterfield
5. “Being confident is the key to life. Don’t be afraid to be you! I’m super different from a lot of kids my age with style and personality, and I’m OK with it. And if you are OK with it, everyone else will be, too. Just be yourself.” Leo Howard
6. “You have to keep going and pursue your dreams.” Joey King
7. “I have the belief that we are all created to be unique. We are supposed to be different and do those things that made us who we are.” Atticus Shaffer
9. “You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself. ” Bindi Irwin
10. “I thought of the idea of Summly in March or April 2011. I was 15 years old and I was revising for some kind of history exam. The problem was I was trying to find information that was useful to me. When you type into Google an esoteric term, you get quite a lot of stuff that’s not relevant. ” Nick D’Aloisio
Teenage quotes about life
You know what’s the best part about teenage?
For me, it was the little touch of maturity. As we move to latter stages of teenage, we suddenly begin to reailize that we have started to understand life. At least we start to behave like one. Isn’t it? Here are the top 15 teenage quotes about life.
11. “Life is like a camera. Focus on what’s important. Capture the good times. And if things don’t work out, just take another shot.” Ziad K. Abdelnour25 KICKASS MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES FOR STUDENTS
12. “Life is pure adventure, and the sooner we realize that, the quicker we will be able to treat life as art.” Maya Angelou
14. “In school, you’re taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you’re given a test that teaches you a lesson.” Tom Bodett
15. “The teenage years are years of great chaos and confusion in your lives, but also a time of seeking a deeper meaning.” Deepak Chopra
16. “Life doesn’t just happen to you; you receive everything in your life based on what you’ve given. ” Rhonda Bryne
17. “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” Winston Churchill
18. “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” Victor Hugo
20. “We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.” Friedich Koenig
21. “As a teenager you are at the last stage in your life when you will be happy to hear that the phone is for you.” Fran Lebowitz
Also Read: 40 Mind-blowing quotes about Brotherhood
22. “The young always have the same problem – how to rebel and conform at the same time. They have now solved this by defying their parents and copying one another.” Quentin Crisp
23. “Teenagers complain there’s nothing to do, then stay out all night doing it.” Bob Phillips
25. “My teenage years were exactly what they were supposed to be. Everybody has their own path. It’s laid out for you. It’s just up to you to walk it.” Justin Timberlake
Teenage quotes about love
Love, crushes, attractions are undoubtedly the inseparable parts of teenage. Teenage without a love/infatuation story is not even a teenage. Here’s some teenage quotes about love to blossom your heart.
26. “The young habitually mistake lust for love, they’re infested with idealism of all kinds.” Margaret Atwood
27. “A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.” Ingrid Bergman
28. “We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness — and call it love — true love.” Robert Fulghum
29. “First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity.” George Bernard Shaw
30. “People – not just in their teenage years – hold on to this fantasy of love when they’re not ready to have a real relationship.” Keri Russell
31. “No boy is worth your teenage years!.” Hayley Williams
32. “That amazing moment when your crush has a crush on you. It’s a wonderful feeling knowing that the person who you want to be in a relationship with likes or loves you back.” Morgan Pierce
33. “For the record, I would like to point out that it is NOT being obsessive to memorize a boy’s schedule so that you can accidentally bump into him. It is called being efficient.” Jess Rotherberg
34. “What the heart gives away is never gone … It is kept in the hearts of others.” Robin St. John7 POWERFUL TIPS TO GET OVER YOUR EX QUICKLY
35. “First love, with its frantic haughty imagination, swings its object clear of the every day, over the rut of living, making him all looks, silences, gestures, attitudes, a burning phrase with no context.” Elizabeth Bowen
36. “There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.” Nietzsche
37. “Young love is a flame; very pretty, often very hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. The love of the older and disciplined heart is as coals, deep-burning, unquenchable.” Henry Ward Beccher
39. “Love is the wisdom of the fool and the folly of the wise.” Samuel Johnson
40. “Live for yourself and you will live in vain; Live for others, and you will live again.” Bob Marley
Motivational quotes for teenagers
41. “If you do the things that are easier first, then you can actually make a lot of progress.” Mark Zuckerberg
42. “I don’t have big ideas. I sometimes have small ideas, which seem to work out.” Matt Mullenweg
44. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” Jackson Brown, Jr.
45. “Embrace what you don’t know, especially in the beginning because what you don’t know can become your greatest asset. It ensures that you will absolutely be doing things different from everybody else.” Sara Blakely
46. “Anything can be done, as long as you truly believe it.” Ashely Qualls
47. “Don’t take too much advice. It’s just that most people who have a lot of advice to give—there are a few people who are exceptions, and they have a lot of data in front of them—most people generalize whatever they did and say that’s the strategy that made it work.” Ben SIlbermann
49. “Success comes down to hard work plus passion, over time. If you work really, really hard over a long period of time, it will pay off.” Stanley Tang
50. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” Steve Jobs