There are just two ways to live your life. First, on your own terms you set for yourself, like a free soul who is allowed to think, act and is least bothered by external influences. And Second, is to get influenced by the mindset and opinions set by other people. If you fall in the latter category, then am sure these quotes about not caring what others think will surely inspire you to take charge of your life and follow that path which you feel is right for you, no matter what happens.
There comes a time in life, where we just need to detox our mind from fears, insecurities and limited beliefs in order to reach our truest potential. We should put an end to our habit of getting influenced by others thinking. You need to realise and trust your own beliefs and pursue your life on your own terms, rather than getting hooked by others hollow thoughts.
If just few minds were enough to run this whole world then there would be no need of having billions of mind, isn’t it? People always stop you from doing what they couldn’t achieve themselves, and that’s true. But that doesn’t mean that all people will try to bring you down or feed you with bad thoughts, all i am saying is to differentiate between the melody and the noise.
Always be open to listen to everybody, but at last do what your heart says. That’s the only way to set your foot on the unexplored paths which will take you to your life calling.
All you need to make one decision; how you gonna live rest of your life? To be one of many mouses dancing on Pied piper’s flute, or to be the Pied Piper? Choice is yours…
Quotes About Not Caring What Others Think
1. “The minute you start caring about what other people think, is the minute you stop being yourself.” — Meryl Streep
2. “At age 20, we worry about what others think of us. At age 40, we don’t care what they think of us. At age 60, we discover they haven’t been thinking of us at all.” — Ann Landers
3. “Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner.” Laozi
4. “Life is too short to waste any amount of time on wondering what other people think about you. In the first place, if they had better things going on in their lives, they wouldn’t have the time to sit around and talk about you. What’s important to me is not others’ opinions of me, but what’s important to me is my opinion of myself.” — C. JoyBell C.
5. “Never worry about what other people say or think. Do the right. Have a clear conscience and roam about happily.” — Sivananda
6. “We cannot live being obsessed with what other people think about us. It’s impossible to live like that. Not even God managed to please the entire world.” — Cristiano Ronaldo
7. “Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.” — Roy T. Bennett
8. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” — Steve Jobs
9. “So long as you are still worried about what others think of you, you are owned by them. Only when you require no approval from outside yourself can you own yourself.” —Neale Donald Walsch
10. “The unhappiest people in this world, are those who care the most about what other people think.” — C. JoyBell C
11. “Know and believe in yourself and what others think won’t disturb you.” — William Feather
12. “Never dull your shine for somebody else.” ― Tyra Banks
13. “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” — John Wooden
14. “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”— Dr. Seuss
ALSO READ: 60 Kick-Ass Quotes About Changing And Improving Yourself For The Better
15. “Most people just want to see you fall, that’s more reason to stand tall.” ― Emma Michelle
16. “Don’t let what other people think decide who you are.” —Dennis Rodman
17. “You have no responsibility to live up to what other people think you ought to accomplish. I have no responsibility to be like they expect me to be. It’s their mistake, not my failing.” — Richard Feynman
18. “If you care too much about what others think then you ultimately become what you think they want you to be.” — Oliver Jeffers
19. “Don’t let others tell you what you can’t do. Don’t let the limitations of others limit your vision. If you can remove your self-doubt and believe in yourself, you can achieve what you never thought possible.” — Roy T. Bennett
20. “Why should we worry about what others think of us, do we have more confidence in their opinions than we do our own?” — Brigham Young
21. “Ignore what other people think. Most people aren’t even paying attention to you.” — Amy Poehler
22. “Caring what others think about us is normal. The desire to belong is basic to human nature. But in order to feel like you truly belong, you must accept yourself for who you are. This is critical to Fearless Living. “ —Rhonda Britten
23. “If you worry about what other people think of you, then you will have more confidence in their opinion than you have in your own.” — Andy Andrews
24. “Stop caring what other people think. How? Understand that this is your life, not theirs, and you’ll have no one to blame but yourself if things don’t work out the way you’d hoped…their opinion shouldn’t matter more than your own.” — Stephanie Klein
25. “Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is practical. Expect more than others think is possible.” — Claude Bissell
26. “The day you stop caring what other people think of you is the day your life begins.” — Aaron Eckhart
27. “As for worrying about what other people might think – forget it. They aren’t concerned about yours. They’re too busy worrying about what you and other people think of theirs.” — Michael LeBoeuf
28. “Stop worrying about what others think. At the end of the day, you have to live with you. Trust yourself. No one has to tell you when it’s right. Do what you need to do.” — Cheryl Richardson
29. “I think people should do whatever they want to do. That’s the point. Why should you care what other people think or say? You’re not living in their pocket.” — Francesca Annis
30. “Some people say you are going the wrong way, when it’s simply a way of your own.”— Angelina Jolie
We hope these quotes inspired you to stop caring what others think and focus on what matters the most. So, are you still going to bother about people or just going to follow your heart?