Out of all the quotes about change and growth, this has always been my favourite one; “Change is a part of life, where there is a change, there will be a growth.” Couldn’t agree more.
For me, these words still play the inevitable part of my life. When I am feeling sad or depressed, I remind myself these words as I know things won’t be same for long, a good change will happen soon.
And, in case of joyous time, I remind myself these words only, as good time won’t last long too, so just grab as much happiness as I can.
Every second of our life, things are evolving and changing. At times it’s impossible to notice these changes, but, they are happening, certainly. And, the one thing that runs proportionally with change is the growth.
Every change brings some growth. Be it good change or bad change, growth will follow. Many of us are growing wiser with these changes. One the other hand, many of us are walking on the opposite lane.
Where there is a change, there will be growth. Don’t you agree?
Best quotes about change and growth
1. “We have a powerful potential in our youth, and we must have the courage to change old ideas and practices so that we may direct their power toward good ends.” – Mary McLeod Bethune
2. “Someday you’re gonna look back on this moment of your life as such a sweet time of grieving. You’ll see that you were in mourning and your heart was broken, but your life was changing…” – Elizabeth Gilbert
3. “Anyone can stay the same. It takes courage to change.” – John Assaraf
4. “The key to developing the courage to change is to first accept that change is inevitable.” – Wallace Nesbitt
5. “In the space between yes and no, there’s a lifetime. It’s the difference between the path you walk and the one you leave behind; it’s the gap between who you thought you could be and who you really are; its the legroom for the lies you’ll tell yourself in the future.” — Jodi Picoult
6. “Yet it is the one essential, vital quality for those who seek to change a world which yields most painfully to change.” – Robert Kennedy
7. “Your success is decided by the actions you take and the belief you carry no matter what comes your way. That’s the only way you grow” – Supreet Arora (Author & Blogger, Motivationsparkles)
8. “Believe something and the Universe is on its way to being changed. Because you’ve changed, by believing. Once you’ve changed, other things start to follow. Isn’t that the way it works?” — Diane Duane
9. “The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking. “- Albert Einstein
10. “People are like dirt. They can either nourish you and help you grow as a person or they can stunt your growth and make you wilt and die.” — Plato
CHECK ALSO:- RUMI’s BEST QUOTES ON LOVE, LIFE AND FRIENDSHIPS
11. “Change is inevitable in life. You can either resist it and potentially get run over by it, or you can choose to cooperate with it, adapt to it, and learn how to benefit from it. When you embrace change you will begin to see it as an opportunity for growth.” – Jack Canfield
12. “My body has changed and it will continue change in the future — that is natural for anyone. What matters to me most is that even though external change is inevitable, my passion for encouraging women to love themselves at any size and to live, thrive, and to go after their dreams is a part of my permanent nature. Even though my body and mind may evolve through life and experience, my values on this matter have not.” – Crystal Renn
13. “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
14. “Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody.” — Stephen Chbosky
15. “What you’re supposed to do when you don’t like a thing is change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. Don’t complain.” — Maya Angelou
16. “Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” — Leo Tolstoy
17. “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” — Margaret Mead
18. “Grief does not change you, Hazel. It reveals you.” — John Green (The Fault in Our Stars)
19. “We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.” — Maya Angelou
20. “Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.” — Lao Tzu
21. “When we least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change; at such a moment, there is no point in pretending that nothing has happened or in saying that we are not yet ready. The challenge will not wait. Life does not look back. A week is more than enough time for us to decide whether or not to accept our destiny.” — Paulo Coelho
22. “Change will not come if we wait for some other person, or if we wait for some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.” — Barack Obama
23. “Your lucky enough to be different, never change” — Taylor Swift
24. “If you can’t change your fate, change your attitude.” — Amy Tan
25. “You can often change your circumstances by changing your attitude” — Eleanor Roosevelt
26. “Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.” — Wayne W. Dyer
27. “Without change something sleeps inside us, and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken.” — Frank Herbert
28. “Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.” – Carol Burnett
29. “Change your thoughts and you change your world. “- Norman Vincent Peale
30. “Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” –George Bernard Shaw
31. “The only way that we can live, is if we grow. The only way that we can grow is if we change. The only way that we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we can become exposed is if we throw ourselves out into the open. Do it. Throw yourself.” — C. JoyBell C.
32. “There are no great limits to growth because there are no limits of human intelligence, imagination, and wonder.” – Ronald Reagan
33. “It’s only after you’ve stepped outside your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow, and transform.” — Roy T. Bennett
34. “Change is inevitable. Progress is optional.” – Tony Robbins
35. “I want to grow. I want to be better. You Grow. We all grow. We’re made to grow.You either evolve or you disappear.” — Tupac Shakur
36. “When things do not go your way, remember that every challenge — every adversity — contains within it the seeds of opportunity and growth.” — Roy T. Bennett
37. “As long as your intentions are solid and about growth and progression and being productive and not being idle, then you’re doing good in my book.”- Frank Ocean
38. “Change may not always bring growth, but there is no growth without change.” — Roy T. Bennett
39. “All growth is a leap in the dark, a spontaneous unpremeditated act without the benefit of experience.” — Henry Miller
40. “Mistakes are the growing pains of wisdom.” — William Jordan
41. “Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.”- Benjamin Franklin
42. “Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.” – Viktor E. Frankl
43. “Growth begins when we begin to accept our own weakness. “- Jean Vanier
44. “With a tree, all the growth takes place at the growing tips. Humanity is exactly the same. All the growth takes place in the growing tip: among that one percent of the population. It’s made up of pioneers, the beginners. That’s where the action is.” – Abraham Maslow
45. “Criticism, like rain, should be gentle enough to nourish a man’s growth without destroying his roots.” – Frank A. Clark
46. “You have to go through those mountains and valleys – because that’s what life is: soul growth.” – Wayne Newton
47. “The spirit of self-help is the root of all genuine growth in the individual.” – Samuel Smiles
48. “Happiness is neither virtue nor pleasure nor this thing nor that but simply growth, We are happy when we are growing.” – William Butler Yeats
49. “Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one’s potential.” – Bruce Lee
50. “Life is growth. If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead.” – Morihei Ueshiba
51. “A feeling of continuous growth is a wonderful source of motivation and self confidence.” – Brian Tracy
52. “Change is growth. For me it has been a very spiritual and musical rebirth.” – Lenny Kravitz
53. “Don’t be afraid to go for positions, jobs or take on clients just outside of your knowledge base. It’s when you’re uncomfortable that you learn and grow the most.” – Barbara Corcoran
54. “Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
55. “There are no limits to growth and human progress, when men and women are free to follow their dreams.” – Ronald Reagan
How do you like our collection of best quotes about change and growth?
What’s your favourite one? Please tell us in the comments below