GoFameUs presents you a video compilation of best and motivational APJ Abdul Kalam thoughts on his birthday 15th October, as a tribute to this great soul.
Born on 15th October 1931, a common man who touched the lives of millions of people across the globe with his simplicity and ideology. His life journey is inspirational and still serves as a great motivational booster to all of us and directs our energy onto positive channels of life. We know him as “the missile man” of India. Yes! he is none other than our very own 11th president of India, A.P.J Abdul kalam.
Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. A.P.J Kalam
Born as Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam in a town called Rameshwaram. He came from a very humble background, his father Jainulabdeen was a boat owner and Imam of a local mosque, while his mother was a housewife. Since his childhood, he was considered as a bright student in school and always got praised for his sincerity. Though he was the youngest of his 4 brothers and 1 sister, still he was quite mature in his thinking and always wanted to support his family even in the little ways possible.
All Birds find shelter during a rain. But Eagle avoids rain by flying above the Clouds.”- A.P.J Abdul Kalam
From being failing to crack Air force interview, which was once his dream, to be elected as 11th president of India, he had seen all in terms of struggles, failures and finally meeting the success. Often called as “the people’s president”, he was definitely one of the very few people ever lived in India who was loved by all. With his ideology he made us believe that “Nothing is impossible, if we put out heart and mind into our dreams and have a burning desire to achieve it, then nothing can stop us”.
All of us do not have equal talent. But , all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents. – A.P.J Abdul Kalam
His contribution to our society wasn’t just limited to being the 11th president. He had many achievements on his name which put him in the category of successful scientists of India. With his continuous innovation and contribution in Space research, he proved that our country stands shoulder to shoulder with many developed countries of the world.
Never stop fighting until you arrive at your destined place – that is, the unique you. Have an aim in life, continuously acquire knowledge, work hard, and have perseverance to realise the great life. – A.P.J Abdul Kalam
It was his numerous achievements only, which got him many awards in his lifetime, including the highest civilian award of our country Bharat Ratna in 1997.
Some of his life achievements are:-
1. At the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), he worked as the project director for SLV-III, India’s first indigenous satellite launch vehicle.
2. On July 1980 SLV-III successfully launched satellite Rohini to orbit. From then, A.P.J Abdul Kalam expanded the India’s space programme.
3. He led India’s missile programme in 1980. India became a major military power after the successes of Agni and Prithvi under his leadership,
4. He served the Chief Scientific Adviser to the Prime Minister and the Secretary of Defence Research and Development Organisation from July 1992 to December 1999.
5. As President, Mr. Kalam scattered his fragnance of his dignity and optimism throughout the whole world. His stirring speeches at the UN and the European Parliament are still counted as the best ever delivered.
6. Mr. Kalam became a visiting professor after serving his term as 11th President, wrote extensively and launched many initiatives for youth development. His authored book “Wings of Fire” and “India 2020” are modern classics, and still motivates millions of people and give them strong reasons to believe in dreams.
You can check the complete list of his achievements and awards here.
If four things are followed – having a great aim, acquiring knowledge, hard work, and perseverance – then anything can be achieved. – A.P.J Abdul Kalam
Some people never die, they remain alive in our heart and mind forever, and he was definitely one of those few persons. So, on his birthday we have made a compilation of his best thoughts as a tribute to that great soul. Our intention is to scatter his best thoughts all around the globe so as to inspire others.
Sharing APJ Abdul Kalam thoughts to a broad audience seemed to be the best way to pay our tribute to this pure soul and to shower inspiration all around. We hope that this video motivates you and inspires you to look beyond the obvious and help you to find your true calling.
Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow. – A.P.J Abdul Kalam
Follow us on YOUTUBE